​Report a Change of Address

Please complete the form below to change the address associated with your workers compensation assigned risk policy. Additional information may be required before we can process your requested change. The information you provide will only be used to help us serve you better. It will not be sold or distributed. Please see our Privacy Statement for more details.

Report a Change of Address

Is this form being submitted by the Agent or the Policyholder?

Indicates a required field

​Report a Claim

​Property & Casualty Claims

Call us any time 24/7 to report a claim:

  • Small Business Customers call:
    1-844-325-2467 (844-3-CLAIMS)
  • Mid/Large Business Customers call:
  • Customers >1,000 employees:
    Report a casualty claim online

​Assigned Risk Services

Contact assigned risk services through the forms listed below.

Need something not listed above?

Contact us
Send us questions / comments